A Weekend To Remember

pancakes_and_haggis

Hi guys well my first report in a long time. Think ive forgotten how to write them.

This weekend just gone turned out to be something abit special.. they say things come in threes and they certainly did this weekend.

Friday night saw me travelling to noosa to meet up with greg carter for a fish in the Noosa River.

After way to many jacks and coke on friday night I found my way to a preprepared sofa bed and with the warmth of a couple of dogs I was out in no time.

As day broke we were up and runnning and in no time made the decision to fish a few vibes down deep in the middle stretches of the river.

With the sounder lighting up with good shows we were confident of a good session.

Unfortunately it wasnt to be and the fishing turned out to be pretty quiet until my paddle vibe got nailed

after a crazy fight on the sol 2000 and 4 to 8lb black label my first thready was boated. 103 cm of it.

post-8891-144599068082_thumb.jpeg

the session then went quiet and we decided to call it a day.

On the drive back to mooloolaba I realised if not seen my tax return turn up in my account yet so decided to check it and low and behold 6k was sat stareing at me from my account. You beauty I thought.

Sunday came around and it was time to collect the new boat so I jumped in tye car and shot down to Kalangur early and picked her up.

post-8891-14459906809_thumb.jpg

Got home threw her in and shot out the front of mooloolaba to see if I could snag a quick tuna but sadly there wasnt any obvious signs of life.

I did however pick up a yakka on a 40gr dropback jig.

On the way back in I assisted with a fellow boatie who had broken down so gave them a tow back to the ramp....

post-8891-144599068099_thumb.jpg

ONE BIG WEEKEND OVER.

CALLUM

Archived