Voting Today

Gad

I do not weigh in publicly about politics...

But I have to ask (and am more than open to a good answer)... 

Why do we use graphite pencil on a large sheet of paper in this day and age? How has this not been computerized yet?  

Anyway..

Angus

2 hours ago, Angus said:

I do not weigh in publicly about politics...

But I have to ask (and am more than open to a good answer)... 

Why do we use graphite pencil on a large sheet of paper in this day and age? How has this not been computerized yet?  

Anyway..

Angus

I, like I would assume plenty of others, was pondering this exact same thing Angus. Ridiculous really - imagine how many trees were cut down to produce all of those 'manuscripts' across the country. As my wife said, why do we even need to go to a polling booth. Just give us all a unique code to use and vote online - we can put man on the moon after all ........ 

20 hours ago, samsteele115 said:

I find it ironic that the greens in particular hand out thousands of flyers at the entrance that just find their way to the bin. Such a waste and completely uneccesary! What an awful experience. 

Sam, on the Greens how to vote paper was a request to return it to be reused.

What did make its way to the bin with all the other how to's was hopefully recycled.

What never ceases to amaze me, is when some politician gets the boot, or a party gets the flogging ti deserves, it is never their fault or the way they act that is the cause.

It is always that the public miss understood them, or the public doesn't understand what is good for them, never does it dawn on them that perhaps we just don't like them or didn't like what they did to us......

I`m starting to be concerned for my health. Since Saturday each time I see Turnbull on the idiot box, he appears to have a laurel wreath on his head, he is dressed in a toga and holding a violin and it`s bow. :frantics:

The worrying part is, out of the ashes around Turnbull, the mad monk is rising and fore-warning of terrorists under our beds, while in the back ground Pauline Hanson is demanding the government prints more money to help the economy. :no:

Archived