A Session At Last

bersim

After 2 pretty hectic months of school I've finally finished term 3 and can fish again!  Was a strange feeling having the time to head out and enjoy the day in a place other than my room studying. Anyway we were keen to get some bass jigging so after trolling down and picking up a few we began sounding around for a few fish.  After a couple of hours of trolling and looking we finally found a nice school in the middle of the dam that were keen to take out jigs.  However after a dozen or so in only a few minutes they went straight to the bottom and closed their mouths.  It was strange how active they were and how quickly they shut down.  Even though we didn't clean up like you could have with shrimp, we were stoked to get into a few on the wasaby jigs and blades.  Oh and I forgot about that bright thing in the sky... :no:

This guy had 2 forks and also got a small bass from the recent tagging day.  It will be interesting to see if it was one of mine!

IMG_7249.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

James

Thanks guys.  It's definitely a great way to relax after all the work!  Only 7 or so weeks left of school now and then high school is all done and dusted.  

Yeah we waved and Glen saw us but you were too engaged in your jigging :lol:.  Looks like it paid off though!  I'll be back out again on Wednesday with my mate so might see you there.  

James

Archived