Expressions Of Interest - Pub after Classic?

Angus

Hey guys and gals,

Just throwing this out there. Woudl anybody be interested in grabbing a clensing ale at the Comlsie Hotel after the final weigh in and prize presentation for the BRC?

Or will everybody be stuffed and just want to go home?

I just want to gauge interest. If there was a fair few im sure we could get a cordoned off area just for AFO and/or BRC competitors.

Just a thought.

Angus

i reckon we just run the gauntlet at the park..i will be havin a beer or two anyway...not everyone will be staying for an hour or so as most of us will be buggered from catchin all those fish..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but if the general consensus is the pub then thats it....yeah but the parking is an issue for us as, its a long way to go home then come back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shortie wrote:

Or can always ask the Mrs

\"excuse me dear would you mind catching a bus out to the BRC, picking up the car, boat and me and dropping me at the pub. And then come back out to the pub later to pick me up.\"

Shortie, you left out the 'wash it, flush the motor, clean out the esky' or would that be asking just a little too much?

I can really see the issue with those towing boats. I would be fishing as will be flogged with work during the weekend (well i know where I can issue a few liquor tickets) but will try and get down the the park for the final weigh in.

Angus - If you need an organiser type hand, then let me know, so can block the day off on the roster.

bootyinblue wrote:

shortie wrote:
Or can always ask the Mrs

\"excuse me dear would you mind catching a bus out to the BRC, picking up the car, boat and me and dropping me at the pub. And then come back out to the pub later to pick me up.\"

Shortie, you left out the 'wash it, flush the motor, clean out the esky' or would that be asking just a little too much?

I can really see the issue with those towing boats. I would be fishing as will be flogged with work during the weekend (well i know where I can issue a few liquor tickets) but will try and get down the the park for the final weigh in.

Angus - If you need an organiser type hand, then let me know, so can block the day off on the roster.

Not competing Booty? Shame :P

I thought we would get a police team for sure :P

Angus

bootyinblue wrote:

jeff f wrote:
dont you know any water rats

seen them fishing before

That would only happen if they had a 'technical issue;) ' with the motor which required it to cool for a period of time. Nothing else to do, but anchor up and get out the handlines:P

lol

\"yeah, gday sarge... you wouldn't believe it but the motor has overheated\"

\"yes... again..\"

Drinks sound good - as long as I have a way home :D

Archived