Canoe Wanted

Brian D

Canoe Wanted

Hey Fellow Fishers does anyone have a canoe under the house they would like to convert to cash. Similar to what Steve uses from Hinze would be great.

I am looking for something I can manualy unload and launch into the back country of the Albert.

Send me a PM or leave a message please.

Aaron H wrote:

I'll lend ya a yak anytime you want Brian, they are a lot sturdier than what u think mate, next time we go down I'll take them down and u can test one out

Cheers Aaron - I want to test the water between Yatala and Wolffdene, from the bridge weir to the back country. Those bass have to be stuck there somewhere.

Brian D wrote:

Hi Lee

I want a canoe for a couple of reasons.

A) Canoes are dryer then Yaks

B) I can carry more stuff in a canoe then a yak

C) Canoes can take 2 people

D) I am old and fat

Am I wrong?

A) I dont get any wetter in my yak than in one of steves canoes. And my yak is far from the dryest.

B) Fair point. But wait till you see the hatches in the Profisher :)

C) You can get 2 person models :P

D) Dont be silly. Anyway the Tempo One has a 250kg capacity and tempo 2 has a 300kg. And the profisher will meet those easy.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Hi Lee

I want a canoe for a couple of reasons.

A) Canoes are dryer then Yaks

B) I can carry more stuff in a canoe then a yak

C) Canoes can take 2 people

D) I am old and fat

Am I wrong?

A) I dont get any wetter in my yak than in one of steves canoes. And my yak is far from the dryest.

b ) Fair point. But wait till you see the hatches in the Profisher :)

C) You can get 2 person models :P

D) Dont be silly. Anyway the Tempo One has a 250kg capacity and tempo 2 has a 300kg. And the profisher will meet those easy.

Angus

Angus

250kg you say - cool I still have a little bit to go. What's for lunch.

I'll see what happens after I have a go with Aaron's yak.

Aaron, yeap that's exactly what I was thinking. In the 5 years I have been living where I live I have never seen anyone launch from the bridge and go up stream, so it's an \"unknown that needs exploring\".

its very stable its very light its a cat so it should be quick its small and easy to pack up and store its easy to get into tight places and its price is more inflated then the sponsons and most of all its just like this photo funny but complete crap [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/SHARKEE_AFO.jpg

post-1229-144598432205_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Brian D, I found this canoe in the back shed today. Maybe we could do a swap with that wet old Profish. It's a reed one but I guarantee it'll keep you drier lol. mackmauler and I went out in it one day - that's mackmauler with the custom paddle (elite model) after a long day in the sun.:laugh: [img size=425]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/reed_canoe.jpg

post-564-144598437282_thumb.jpg

Archived