Fishing Show Port Of Brisbane

Old Scaley

The Fishing Show on AFN, I think Kelvin. The first part was chasing threadies around the port. They landed a couple and got a couple of nice jewies as well. Then they were in the northern bay chasing longtails. Some good tips. I wil be keeping an eye out for this show in future.

2 hours ago, Luke Landrunner said:

Like this show and the episode was a best of from last season. 

I will only reduce my chances of winning...... but they've got a comp with 5k of Shimano gear as first prize. Check out their interweb site for deets. 👍

Shhhh! I thought I might be the only entrant 😎

The Jackal Transam Soft vibes are very good but the price tag is not. If buying these I wait for a 20% off sale.

There are a few others that are popular for Threadfin and Mulloway. The Zerick fish trap and thready busters are cheaper alternatives in the name brands. Caught lots of species on them up to the mighty Kingfish.

There are heaps of cheaper imitation soft vibes that will also catch fish. When I put a lure on the line I want it to be the best chance, so I stick with name brands that have stood the test of time. The cheaper brands do work when fish are aggressively feeding, it's when they are a bit shy the better action lures can get the bite. 

Archived