Give These A Go Lumo Sleeves

davostephens

These are a good item. Save your line above the hook when reef fishing so your line dosnt get chafed

Also help tidy up a rig, see diagram below. for when using 2 hook rigs in deeper applications they streamline it all and prevent twists, Hide your crimps, loops etc.

Good for saving your rod tips when you got a few novices that try wind the swivel thru the tip. Put one above your coastal snap swivel However can lead to bite offs with mackeral or jackets as they attack the sleeve above your swivel.

And i have caught plenty of mac tuna chasing the sleeve as you retrieve line to boat. They eat empty hook with these sleeves over your hook.  I have also literaly put a small ball or bean sinker strait onto a hook and pulled into one of these sleeves. then you got a castable lure, or you can troll them for mac tunas,  im sure aussie salmon or tailor would go em. I use them when the tuna are eating small fish, School macs love them to.

Cheapest lure out there, Pack of 20 usualy 5$, Im sure 100 pack would make price per unit cheaper.

C707D0E3-5A7A-4337-AAAE-529941F14A8C.jpeg

0868BF43-11E9-419A-B434-0DA90BC59A92.jpeg