Attempting the passage

After last night's poor effort I decided to give the passage an early morning crack tomorrow as the wind is getting up again tomorrow and will be uncomfortable in the bay. Not really targeting anything in particular just going to throw out some livies on the 6lb combo and hope something decent grabs hold of it. Spare seat if anyone's keen for a deckie spot , pm me for details. 

5 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hi Sneaky

Good luck. I would be keen for a decky spot but it'll have to be another time (if you wouldn't mind one day) as I'm not free tomorrow.

Cheers Hamish

Your welcome to come out when your ready champ , just make sure your parents give you the green light first. 

4 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Good luck @Sneaky1 - hope the fish are hungry and waiting for you 🙂 

Cheers mate , we gave it an hour and pulled the pin , we got to have a good look at a small hammerhead off skirmish which was pretty cool . Way too many boats out .

28 minutes ago, ellicat said:

That's a bugger. Was the boat traffic bad inside and outside ? Thinking of heading up that way soon.

The passage was just packed we were about to hit woorim instead but noticed we had 2 boats following us so after a quick chat we aborted that plan too

On 28/12/2020 at 8:03 PM, Sneaky1 said:

Your welcome to come out when your ready champ , just make sure your parents give you the green light first. 

Thanks, Dad and Mum are normally all good with anything as long as they known what's happening 🙂 

On 29/12/2020 at 4:39 PM, Sneaky1 said:

Cheers mate , we gave it an hour and pulled the pin , we got to have a good look at a small hammerhead off skirmish which was pretty cool . Way too many boats out .

That would be great. Hammerhead Sharks are cool little critters.

Cheers Hamish

8 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Thanks, Dad and Mum are normally all good with anything as long as they known what's happening 🙂 

That would be great. Hammerhead Sharks are cool little critters.

Cheers Hamish

The little hammer was awesome I started throwing dead herring to get him closer to the boat when he spotted us he took off  so I started splashing and got his attention for a second time before he shot of like a rocket he was only a 4 footer but awesome to watch.