Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

GregOug

13 hours ago, GregOug said:

After careful consideration of your performance as friends on AFO in 2021 I have decided to extend your friendship for a further 12 months. 

Sounds to me like codeword for 'I looked at my other options but they were limited, so you lot will do until something better pops up' ........... 🤔🤣. Merry Xmas and happy new year to you too Greg, hope you had/have a good one. We'll have to catch up next year so I know who it is I'm always stirring on the web ........ 🙂.

🤔 while bearing in mind Greg's opening service shot, smack bang down the centerline, t'is with caution and trembling trepidation that I offer... I hope all and families had an enjoyable and safe Chrissy, and wish the same for the coming year...
if it's not so, blame the blues they're the spreaders of bad tidings (I've got over the Wuhan connection)

2 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Sounds to me like codeword for 'I looked at my other options but they were limited, so you lot will do until something better pops up' ........... 🤔🤣. Merry Xmas and happy new year to you too Greg, hope you had/have a good one. We'll have to catch up next year so I know who it is I'm always stirring on the web ........ 🙂.

I’ve got other options?