is the fishing on the Gold Coast really good for us fisho's who are newbies to the area in regards to boat based fishing say inshore and offshore

old.salty mick 1983

hi guys thiswas a question for you 

is the fishing on the Gold Coast in Qld was really good what sort of fish can be caught on the Gold Coast waters say in offshore waters 

and inshore waters as i willbe a newbie in the area in future  as im a boat based fisho in future was needed to learn the area in future 

as im needed was to know this in future when i ever move up that way in future as thiswas a need to learn on this subject 

as i was getting to know my new home waters in future thiswas my learning on the gold coast waters hope to know and learn 

hi guys as you knew im a Newbie in future to the Gold coast as i see thiwas really a new area for me as far i knew thiswas really be a new learing tool as far the area was my new fishing grounds thiswas my new hometown as im asking a question if the gold coast really good in the fishing  and related say are there was any good fish be caught in the area as far i knew thiswas my newness to the gold coast In Future as far i knew im was really wanted to learn more about the area in regards to fishing spots i can access in my boat as there was any bag limits i needed was to know in future as far im needed was to learn in case i get caught in future just in case i was fishing so i needed was to learn the rules on the gold coast waters as far thiswas bag limits i only take 1 fish less than the states bag limit as im good at that thiwas really being careful on how many fish i can take as i really be on the safe an be really careful tobe safe then sorry with the law on bag limits as im a good learner on these fishing rules regarding the bag limits as i really do only take 1 fish less as being on the right side of the law as i only take one less fish for the dinner table thiswas really keep fish stocks really healthy in the gold coast waters can you pass on any good tip on this for me in future 

Gold Coast area pretty much has it all to choose from.

Hard to think of a species that is not available here in SEQ that is not in decent numbers.

Still the anglers probably close to outnumber the fish so look for less fished areas....don't do the seaway landbased like every other tourist does.

• 2 weeks later...

thats was really good to know that the fishing on the Gold Coast Was Really Very Good 

As Far Things was really Good Fishing Wise thiswas my hope when i finally move up there in future 

thiswas really good sayings of the Gold Coast This was really good to knew on the area 

as far i knew thiswas good Knowledge on the area as i knew thanks for the Good round up of the area my good Friend's thiswas good stuff on the Gold Coast thanks for this my buddies 

• 2 weeks later...

gotten the need to learn the fishing on the Gold coast as thiswas my new hometown as i needed was to learn more in future

as thiswas reallly be my new hometown as im really ready for the day i be putting my boat in the water in that area in future 

as im a newbie to the area in future can you point me in the right path in my future fishing in the area in future this was boat based fishing 

as im really wanted to learn and make new friends in the boating and fishing scene as im really ready for this now as im really needed was help on getting a hang of my fishing on the Gold Coast as im really wanted to learn as much as needed as im a newbie to the area in future as im needed was to learn in future as thiswas really my need to learn as much as possible thiswas the case as needed was learning as much as needed on the fishing on the Gold Coast area as are there any green zones in the waterways i willbe fishing in say areas that was marked as being of limits to fishers as i needed was to learn this in futur so i dont ever get caught out in these zones when fishing can you tel me what area are marked as being off limits to fishers like me how i knew thiswas the case my buddy's as im a good learner on the Gold cosst waters in future hope that you can fill me in on this my good Friends  

• 2 weeks later...

greetings my fellow boaties and fishers as you knew im really going to have my new home in future as far i knew thiswas really in future i needed was to learn my new fishihg grounds where i can fish on the gold coast as thiswas my new hometown can you tell me what i needed was tod o on my first few days on the Gold coast as a Gold coast resident as you are fisher like me as im really am ready for my future fishing life on the gold coast as thiswas really be needed was any tips on my fishing on the gold coast as im really needed was good tips on how i approach the right people in my new hometown as in not sure where im gonna live as of now  thiswas being sorted by my care worker in future as thiswas really a new life for me in Surfers as a newbie to the Gold coast as i knew thiwas really needed was good tips on the inshore fishing and the nearshore fishing too as well the offshore fishing too as im a new bie to the Goldie in future just needed was good advice on this was my new life as a Goldie based Fisherman's as i needed was good help on my future fishing on the Goldie in future thswas my hope my buddies