moving into my new home in future as case worker was getting me my new home as my mum was getting older and i have to live in my new home in future

hi my friends as you knew im being getting ready for my new home in future as my case worker was getting all the paperwork sorted out and getting my new home sorted out as far i knew things was are getting better for me now as far id see things was really are getting closer as i have to wait as needed as im hoping my new home willbe close to my future boatin waters as you see thiswas really getting this far now as i knew thiswas really getting this finally closer as of now i see thiswas really have my own sheds with workshop areas in the sheds so i can service my cars and boats as you my friends will know im getting my new home now as my mum was getting older now as well as she was caring for my sister Donna who has downs syndrome and needs full time care as my mum was really be caring for my Sister all the time as i used to care for my sister when i was still with mum a few years ago now as i have to sort of moved on from mum now due to my Sisters increasing care needs was getting a bit too much for me as i had to watch her alot as she cant do much and she has a really bad heart this was why i have to sort of care for her too with mum but im ok now im gotten my new house now as this came about when my case workers was getting me ready for my new home with ono on ne care as these was carers i have in the house with me thiswas really just me in the home and a single carer and thiswas really far better to be happy with that in my life now as i have a 3 bed house in case the care mob i have in future was using the other beds as offices or other uses thiswas my news to you guys in the fishing groups who wasnt aware im moving house in the future as you see thiswas getting closer now just had towait and see where id move to in future hope you knew thiswas my news my buddies