I Feel Great With 28 NPD

Dinodadog

Braved the long grass at NPD and was well rewarded. Started with a couple of small fish, then a few a bit bigger and when I got to No6 all hell broke loose I managed to fluke one of those nice ones we all go looking for but seldom find in the summertime in NPD, a nice 53cm special. I was that excited I took the photo around the wrong way and stuffed up the photo I tried to take of me holding the fish. It was hard trying to take photos with the limited space I had between myself and the water, even harder trying to get the brag mat on the ground in amongst the long grass.

Any I managed 1x53cm, 6x42, and 21x 25 to 40cm bass. Have a look at the odd shaped one in the photos,[i have seen a lot worse]

All fish were taken in the shallows near forgans. I put my luck down to the overcast skies and rainy weather.

So hop out and have a go and don't forget to squash down some of the grass to make it easy for others.

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Dennis_27_12_07_005.jpg

post-1453-144598437302_thumb.jpg

Tim prey for rain, its the best time in summer.

Aaron Haven't spotted one of the buggars yet thank goodness.

Stu probably be out for a duck next time.

Thanks Rocket.

Brian willow wabblers have been around for years. Were very popular when the dam flooded last time. Same family as ripple tin,cicada and now TT's new blades.

Andrew lucky day.

Ray yes there has been a few dud days [and prob more to come]

Archived