Crabbing Russell Is.

Master Sardines

:woohoo: Hi Gang, Been off line for awhile, that'll always keep me quiet. But for now were back on only at dial up speed so guess I'll do a bit more reading instead of typing.:P

Over Chrissy we've moved to Russell Island where all the poor people live;) . Havn't had the time to fish but have been able to put the pots in. The Pro around here has the $hits with amatures as it was hard to keep the pots in the water... Found my pots in the trees and i know thats what the pros do. Next time i will sit on them and there will be trouble:angry: ! Lost one pot to someone but they left me my float in the trees, if that a good thing :dry:

Caught 10 keepers in a week so that kept the family happy over chrissy.

Chicken seems to be doing the trick for muddies at the moment. [img size=384]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/mudders_sml.JPG

post-1304-144598437389_thumb.jpg

Hi there Master, good to hear your settling in OK, it doesn't look like island life has changed you ;) (yet):S .

Those pros realy suck, they empty your pots and cut the lines. Who they think they are is beyond the normal range of thinking. Tell em to get a real job and leave our fish stocks alone.

10 keepers in a week - my my now that should realy pi$$ em off - good job.:woohoo:

Archived