In search of sun.

ellicat

Sometime early this morning the family & I will be heading west and south in search of sun and fish. Might go as far as Goondi. Will probably have a bash at Coolmunda or Glenlyon dams as well as the McIntrye and Dumaresq rivers. If we get all of them ticked off it'll mean we had trouble finding the sun:P

The low barometer will make the dams tougher but hope to get lucky in the river/s at least.

Hopefully there'll be a new cod pic or two in the gallery next week:)

In the meantime enjoy a rest from my luny comments:laugh: :blink:

ellicat wrote:

Sometime early this morning the family & I will be heading west and south in search of sun and fish. Might go as far as Goondi. Will probably have a bash at Coolmunda or Glenlyon dams as well as the McIntrye and Dumaresq rivers. If we get all of them ticked off it'll mean we had trouble finding the sun:P

The low barometer will make the dams tougher but hope to get lucky in the river/s at least.

We just got back from the Lemon Tree Camp Ground on the Severn River and the Murry Cod are taking a few lures.

I'll do a report later:P

Cowfish13 wrote:

ellicat wrote:

We just got back from the Lemon Tree Camp Ground on the Severn River and the Murry Cod are taking a few lures.

I'll do a report later:P

Saweet:) I'm getting hammered by rain here at bruns. I'm in pain, seriously it is BAD.

Archived