Karma idea and suggestion.

Brian D

Hey webby here's a thought.

How about we cap the Karma at 100, so when you get your ton you don't get anymore and soon there will be a group on 100 and I don't feel like such a di@k.

We could have the 100 club and by the time lots of us have a 100 we can figure out something else.

Either that or ditch it completely.

:laugh: :laugh: You've got to much Karma huh Brian:blink:

Dont give me anymore attitude and I wont give you anymore Karma:P If you be nice I'll take some off. You happy with that?

I thought you was asking Webby for another yak because you hit 100:laugh: :laugh: :P :kiss:

OK thats enough:blush:

Jayson

Tim a wrote:

I can see cowfish leaving brisbane fishing online now :P

Just joking man, you give good advice.

You're lucky that karma has gone because you would know what would happen otherwise:P

I'm with Chub's. I'll be able to say what I want now :evil:

Also, Chubbstar, you'll have to change your signature now:lol:

Karma is gone? Does that mean we can mention it now?

And just when I was about to make the suggestion that you cannot give or take away Karma unless you had 2000 posts or some other abitrary figure.

It would certainly stop some of the people on here wirh 'multiple personalities' from stacking theirs or removing others in one foul swoop.

so does this mean i can be myself now and not pussyfoot around in others posts?:P :woohoo:

just kiddin ;)

i think it is good that it has gone and i would like it to stay that way!

you can't judge a mans charictor by his karma points!

if the karma is a guide to show people how willing i am to help others then im sorry but it is way out!

Ian

Archived