Out There Charter Second Attempt 16/3 or 6/4 or ??

bootyinblue

Rocket75 wrote:

Anyone going to be trying some big SPs on this trip?

Was looking at the tackle store recently and they had some tasty looking GULPS that have big grub tails and a thick ribbed body, about 5" long, reckon I might get me a pack just in case!

Rocket

Ive got some 7" gulps in nuclear chook im bringing.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EPAs Wave monitoring has the seas at Higst sig wave at 1.mtr & a Higest max at 1.4 mtr as at 15.30 today. Direction from East.

Seaway cam looks good aswell Hope it holds out for another 24 hrs.

Cant see where BOM is getting 20-25 from looking at the charts.

But I have been Wrong before.

I've just been Snelling up #6/0's on 50lb fluro leader. I've packed nothing yet. I've been preying to the Weather Gods, The Fishing Gods, the boat gods, the GPS gods, The bait gods argh bugger it any friggen god I can think of.:huh:

They all tell me to "CLEAR A SPACE FOR THE TROPHIES, JAYSON"

So I have:P

I hope we all catch some nice fish, but most important "HAVE FUN"...

See ya in the morning Ladie's.....yep time for a bit of trash talk.:P

Jayson

:woohoo: :woohoo: Went to bed at 9:30, had a nice sleep, woke up, bounced outta bed, Hell yeah charter day, look at the time 1208am :blink:, oh BUGGER.

Back to bed, sleep, dream, BIG SNAPPER, Trophies, slaps on the back and congrats from all:woohoo: , wake up, look at the time 2:28am, Yeah bugger it, I'm up, Coffee and smoke, C'MON Faulked and YLime where the Bloody hell are ya, I need to talk to some one:blush: Use some of this energy:laugh: :laugh:

Jayson

Lucky you've been in training for this Crayfish - no doubt you'll be the most alert today:P

Jeff, you getting theree early to get us some livey's ? Heart of gold mate - goon onya.

(Wouldn't mind a live grinner if you can manage to refrain from smashing one:laugh: )

CrayfishMates wrote:

Mate I have been down the cattle yards casting into the groups of cattle. Sheeze they manage to mingle and bust you off a bit but if you get a good jag in the rump skin it is a bloody good workout...

:laugh: :laugh: You're mad!!:laugh:

Not too sure what Cowfish will think of this:P :laugh:

Terry - I meant you can take snaps of the rest of us :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: I'm sure you'll bust it today. Better get those arms pumpedB)

Archived