Out There Charter Second Attempt 16/3 or 6/4 or ??

bootyinblue

Guys and Gals,

Ok here it is. I have managed to get Sunday 16th March or Sunday 6th April 2008 as days when we can book the entire boat for the re run of the fishing charter. We will need to get back to them as soon as practical if it is to be the 16th March though.

If you name is on this list, can you let me know if either date is accpetable, if one date is DEFINATELY OUT or if both dates are DEFINATELY OUT then a substitute date after the 6th April. So basically I need to find a date suitable to all.

There will be 22 on this trip at a total cost of $1350 or $61.37 per head. If you no longer wish to attend, then you can do whatever you want with your seat. It is your seat to sell to another person, give away to another person or if I dont hear back and after making a concious effort to contact you the seat will be given to a waiting list for $61.37.

Sorry if this sounds a little straight up and down, but I dont want to be rooting around trying to balance less people for more money etc on the charter.

Here is the list I will keep updated (hopefully for as long as the site allows me too) Its on the first page, first post so its easy to find.

1- GAZZA - Either date

2- Roughhope - 16th March

3- Trevor J (Shortie) - Either date

4- Rosscoe - Not going new name TBA

5- Nastymind - Either date

6- Chubsstar - Either date

7- Alshilux - Not attending seat to pool + $10 site

8- Clifford - Not attending seat to pool + $10 site

9- Tim Brown (Alshilux) - Not attending seat to pool + $10 site

10- Shortie - Either date

11- PCSolutionman - Either date

12- Rocket - Either date

13- Kath - Either date

14- Brian D - Either date

15- Faulked - Prefer 16th March

16- Booty - Not going new name TBA

17 - Jeff F

18- Bud

19- Pepe 66 - Either date

20- Fishing Kid 101 - Eaither date

21- Ellicat - 16th March

22- Graham P (Shortie) - Either date

Interest shown in available seats.

1 - Reef Raider

2 - Lozzel x 2

3 - Nastymind Would like another if possible.

4 - Buzzid x 2

5 - Ryno1983

6 - Terry H

7 - Mrs Faulked

8 - Confused

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll talk to clifford and tim and see what they say but as it stands i'm probably gonna let someone else take my spot, i think the boys will probably be of the same mind. so potentially 3 spots to go to whoever wants em, but I will confirm that and let ya's know.

date wise, if we were to go the 16/3 would be the best.

Al - No worries speak with the boys and let the forum now as soon as you do. I have added a list of people wanting seats to the top post. If you decide to give up your seat for any deal at all, choose a name or throw it in the pool and they will go in descending order.

Lee, Pepe, Bud - You guys had chance to consult the diary yet?

Cheers

sorry about the delay guys,

me, mick clifford and tim b are gonna let someone else have our spots on the pretext that they make a $10 donation (per ticket) to the site.

I think I'll hang out for a charter with a different company, not to keen to give this guy any more of my cash than he already stooged me for.

As such, I relinquish my seats to booty. As I haven't been following this thread for awhile and I don't really know what's going on? So if you want a spot, there are 3 available.

-----

EDIT

ok, I just had a quick flick through this thread and I'd like to give lozzel and his mrs priority on 2 of my seats. Yours if you want em mate. - al

Confused wrote:

ill be sure to fill a spot anyday of any week This whole year or any of 2009 except 17-23 april 2009 im on Nomad :woohoo:

You lucky bugger. Don't forget to update your will. That's a fair asset to have. I'll PM you my full name address and date of birth. Just in case the unthinkable happens:P :laugh:

Ok almost everyome has got back to me about the dates and it looks as if the charter will go ahead on 16th March.

We have 5 seats avaliable for other people with 3 seats asking for a $10 donation to AFO as well so $71.37 all up.

On the waiting list there is a number of people who either want 1 or 2 tickets. I think the tickets should be offered in the order of the waiting list, unfortunately counting Lozzel out as the dates clash with NZ trip.

Also you will notice that I am out for the trip too as have another committment, and therefore am looking for someone to take over the administration of the trip. Its not that hard as most stuff is done, you just need to collate payments and send a deposit and final payment on the day..... any takers?

AlsHilux wrote:

-----

EDIT

ok, I just had a quick flick through this thread and I'd like to give lozzel and his mrs priority on 2 of my seats. Yours if you want em mate. - al

Thanks Als,

Elli: It looks like your the "MAN" :laugh:

Glenda & I will take those 2 spots if they are still avail.

We get back into oz on 14th mar, so that will give us 1 day to unpack, clean up and get my gear ready for the 16th. :ohmy:

If it's OK I'll send you the cash before we leave the country.

Laurie.

thats to sad booty the forum wont be the same without you mate:(

hope your back soon :)

so capt elli where and when would you like some folding stuff and will mrs faulked/ylime my niece in reality get a seat shes a little keen and keeps ringing me the only thing more exciting is going back to school and i cant work out why she wants to go there ??:laugh:

jason

SEE PAGE 4 FOR UP TO DATE LIST

OK - here is the updated list of attendees.

1. Confused (replaces Gazza) PAID

2. Buzzid (replaces Roughhope)

3. Trevor J (Shortie)

4. TerryH (replaces Reef Raider who replaced Rosscoe)

5. Nastymind (replaces mojo)

6. Chubbstar

7. Lozzel (replaces Alshilux)

8. Glenda (replaces Clifford)

9. Ryno1983 (replaces Tim Brown)

10.Shortie

11.Nastymind's extra (replaces PC Solutionman)

12.Rocket75

13.Kath Rocket

14.CrayfishMates (replaces Brian D)

15.Faulked

16.ylime (Faulked) (replaces bootyinblue)

17.Jeff F

18.Bud

19.Pepe66

20.Fishing Kid 101

21.Graham P (Shortie)

22.ellicat (PAID)

Reserves

(In order)

1.Buzzid's extra

2.Brian D

3.PC Solutionman

For the newcomers for this charter I have given preference to the site members as this seems logical and fair. Sorry if this upsets you - I sincerely hope it doesn't. :)

I will book the boat today.

The deadline for payment is 19 Feb 2008.

The amount to be paid is $61.37 ($1350 / 22)

Any arrangements where the previous attendee wants the new attendee to do something special is outside what I will be doing. (EG Site donations can be made direct to AFO not to me.)

Please PM me when you are ready to pay and I will let you know account details then.

I'll bump the thread as a reminder when we're getting closer to that date.

I have now confirmed with Outthere charters the date will be 16 March 2008 (weather permitting). If the weather doesn't play the game I will post in this thread when they let me know. They will phone me the night before - so check online the night of 15/03/08.

To Clarify The Drinks Issue

They will provide - tap water, coffee and tea. Softdrinks will be from the vending machine at a cost of $2 - so bring your coin. They have promised to have enough this time. It's BYO booze if you want some.

After speaking with Ann I got some good vibes. They admit the disaster of the last trip and are keen to put on a good show this time around. They have some improved systems in place to deal with the shortfalls of last time.

Looking forward to it already - yeehaa!! (I am easily excited though)

Angus wrote:

Guys i have added this to the events calendar. I have also added it to "Attend Events". Click the link in my footer for a short cut to this section. If everyone registers here it will make it a lot easier to keep track of who is going :)

Angus

Thanks Angus.

When registering would you mind putting in your site username at the start. Thanks:)

Archived