DPI NSW Catch and Release mats

Feral

Well, as I am going to the Gundi carp cull in a few weeks, I figured I had better sus out the NSW fishing rules, size limits etc etc.

well whilst trolling around their website I came across their "Catch and Release Mats", a light weight brag mat. Measures up to 1m, Printed both sides in full colour. marked to the nearest millimeter, white with black for good photo's, popular fish ID photos, and length to weight calculator on the back. Quite cheap as well. I ended up getting 5 delivered for $39!

Front and back shots

P1100640.jpg

Close up of part of front and back.

P1100639.jpg

Yeah I think they are great, I reckon might be the go for yakkers, smaller and easier to handle!

Also has hints on front best way to handle and release fish.

Wish our DPI were as proactive!

Actually at the price they are, might be a good inclusion in the "Classic kit" for this years comp! to allow photo catch and release! (Put a AFO ink stamp on the corner so you know they are current!)

pinkey wrote:

catch abd Release mats.. what happens if you put a dead fish on one? looks good

See that little black wire at the top Pinkey? thats the wires for the inbuilt tazer.......:P

Called catch and Release mats because thats what they are promoting, also the front has a heap of tips on it on how to handle fish and release them with the minimum amount of harm!

Archived