Wello 29-3-08

Lozzel

Put in at wello this morn at 6.30, Was going to meet the 2 Jasons at Harries.The bay was chopped up abit and sloopy so stayed at the top of wello to see what the wind would do. It settled down about 8ish so we fished the turn of tide the were out at lunch time.

Lady luck done it again with the first fish a nice 30+cm mosses perch(Kevs Fingermark :laugh: )Followed by some more and some grasseys arround the 30+cm. I picked up a couple of each and some small Squire all of which went back.

I may have been outdone in numbers but not Quaility, I picked up a nice 42cm Squire and a 52 cm model.That'll do me anyday.Kept some of the (Fingermark :laugh: ) mosses perch and a couple of Grasseys to try out.

Had a 4ft Bronze Whaler swimming arround the boat for sometime but couldnt even get him interested in taking a Pillie, To top the day off Glenda pulls in a nice size sand crab.

My 2 snaps [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Wello_29_3_08_007__500_x_500_.jpg

post-742-144598450405_thumb.jpg

username_taken wrote:

that's a good haul for wello mate. did you just hang at the reef along the markers ?

Turned left and headed to the RED channel marker at the top end.Most of the fish came from the one spot. 5mtr drop off on the edge of the reef.

It was a good sesh, All up prob 50 fish for the day. Ran out of bait so cut up a legal grassy for bait. Then came home.

Lozzel wrote:

Reckon you might have been sent off a few times in the old days judging by this pic;) :P :laugh: :laugh:

Great session Loz and Glenda. Dinner time's gonna be good at your place this week.:)

Archived