Cheap sx40's

Dec

No one pic is at the gold coast another was at the pine river before school and the flattie was in the brissie river the bottom pic of me with the bream is very early in the morning and I dont loook my best all fishing trips that the pics are from I didnt post a report for.

Dan23 wrote:

I wonder if any of the smaller tackle stores will price match. I'm trying to avoid BCF after what happened to tackleworld. At that price though I might have to make an exception.

I was down at BCF the other day and overheard one of the salesmen talking about a lure sale they were planning thanks to old Tackleworld stock. :(

Cowfish13 wrote:

Very good for Flathead as well:) and Cod and Jack's will have no hesitation in smashing them either:)

All of these colours have been sucessful for us: 301, 306, 307, 338, 343, 344. But 307 and 338 seem to be the most consistent:)

Don't forget 308 mate:P

Dan23 wrote:

I wonder if any of the smaller tackle stores will price match. I'm trying to avoid BCF after what happened to tackleworld. At that price though I might have to make an exception.

That wouldnt happen and i think you'd be doing them worse buy giving them such little if any profit...

Archived