humble beginnings...

maxi

dusky and i decided long ago to start our own fishing website...its taken a while to get it started... its basically not up and running yet but can be viewed..... dusky is doing the building and teaching himself along the way... it only hit the web today so dont expect to see to much if you have a look... but please do.... i just got a text from him saying that it is doin his head in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

like the heading says.. humble beginnings

www.northcoastfishingnsw.com.au

cheers Maxi

absolutely angus... for sure for sure for sure...hahaha

it will take us a while to get goin of course... but fun along the way... dusky is doin a great job for someone that has never built a site before... any tips would be gratefully accepted....

thanks for all the support guys....very much..

cheers Maxi and Dusky

Mate advice is tricky as it all comes down to what engine you are running to make the site.

For example this site is a Joomla site.

Often you will find Forums for various open source software etc. For example Joomla has a massive online community. These forums are a valuabe source of tips from the nerds that do nothing but :)

Angus

thanks shortie......

all afo members will be most welcome...we will be closely associated with afo as long as gus is willing......

afo is a great site with a fantastic bunch of fishos.....

our area is close by really so no reason not to be affiliated with each other

Maxi

maxi wrote:

well we have over 100 hits already and its been 5 hrs since anything went up there....

thanks to ALL you blokes and gals.... some interstate comps might be good fun in the future...

maxi

State v State, Mate v Mate.... and then you will really see where my alliegence lays when I turn up wearing my Blues jersey!

Site looks like it has all the potential for success. I mean I was 176 visitor and its not officially open yet!

bootyinblue wrote:

maxi wrote:
well we have over 100 hits already and its been 5 hrs since anything went up there....

thanks to ALL you blokes and gals.... some interstate comps might be good fun in the future...

maxi

State v State, Mate v Mate.... and then you will really see where my alliegence lays when I turn up wearing my MAROONS jersey!

Site looks like it has all the potential for success. I mean I was 176 visitor and its not officially open yet!

Yeah go QLD i new you where a QLD supporter Booty!

doin abit of cellarbrattionnings....hoopeing yas all understoods..

thhankkkssss

that contact button "should" take you to registration sign up.....

not sure if the forum page is visible yet to all....if not will be soon.....

time will tell hahahahahaaa

thanks all .... keep in mind were novices at this please....ahhh its all good clean fun.... hahahaaaaaa

benno... dont spend it all at once...hahahahahhaaaaaaaa !!!!

Maxi

will happen whatnow.....as the forum section is still off line

just remember all, that this site is still being constructed....

keep tabs on it....

dusky is doing a great job..... and the turkey tastes great !!!

cheers anglers

Maxi

I caught what I think was a little GT on my 4lb bream gear flicking plastics off the beach at Ocean Shores in Northern NSW today. That'll be my first report when I get back and can download the photo.

I'll also pop up a piccy on AFO though of course;)

Archived