Barrafridi

big dyl

At last I finally went to Barra park =) . the weather was great and good catches. I arrived there with bommie, big al and the rest of the family about 12:30p.m. and left at about 10 to 6. After about 20 minutes I decided to change to pellets and easily got my first ever barra=) (to bad we had no scales or measurer) my guess that it would’ve been around 48 cm. probly about 1hour later bommie and I decided to go to the big boy park to get bigger barra. We didn’t land anything but bommie got on to something big,it got half out of the water then snapped his 10lb leader. I decided to go back with the others and not long after I got hooked on a huge fighting barra. It took me 3-5mins to get it in until the line snapped as it was just off the bank. Another hour or two I was on to another barra and this time I was successful and this one was one of the biggest of the day =) . the end of the day was nice and decided to cast my last pellet out and 2 seconds after It landed a barra was on it it was a fighter. Once pulled in I was very happy =) and it made my day….

Big Dyl caught 4, big al caught 4 grandma caught 4(who knew they could fish for barra?) , mum caught 4, bommie caught 3 my cousin caught 3 and my step dad caught 1.

Barra park is awesome fun I cant wait to go there again!!!!

Cheers Dylan [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_2657_AFO.jpg

post-3008-144598453088_thumb.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

there ya go:) :cheer: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived