breaming latly

flathead

Friday

Went with jason to some of our spots in the brisbane river for some bream on lures we got to the first location at about 1 oclock pm i was the first to hook up on a nice little cod on a jackal chubby about 26cm. After getting nothing els for a while we moved to our next spot got nothing on hb's so moved on and went to the next location on the agender after a few casts with the jackal chubby i got a nice little bream 26cm (tip). After heading to the next location jason landed a big cod about 40cm :ohmy: and got broken off bye and even bigger one:huh:. We then headed to our last location where i got my new plastic pb bream 31 cm (tip) on a 3inch atomic prong. Straight after jason got a nice little 26cm bream on a temco sinking minnow then we had to leave. no pics for friday

Saturday:

Went to the same spot as friday but with sam and tim (pinkey) got there about 11:30 started off at the same spot after losing my sx40 we moved to a little deeper hole with some sp's then bang i was on the first cast landed a nice 30cm bream on a 3inch powerbait minnow. We then moved on to the next spot throw some bread out and saw some bream come up to the surface started flicking some plastics with many missed hits from sam and tim. i hooked up to a nice 26cm bream on a 3inch powerbait a few casts later and i was on again to a nice 30cm bream landed then a few photos and back she went. kept moving on and with nothing els on lures except tim getting a catfish on his japanease sinking minnow and a few more bream on bread then we went back home.

Not a few bad sessions pics for saturday pinkey will post the pics up

Archived