Wello - Cold & Windy

Lozzel

Glenda & I left early this morn for Wello, hoping for a good feed. Arrived in the dark to a 15-20knt (cold)Southerly :ohmy:Decided to give it ago, launched and bounced our way into the chop for the top mark.Too windy to drift so anchored up and found the "Baby Squire" on their way Kindagarden :angry: Started to settle down about Sunrise,which made it bearable,but the Bigguns weren't about. Made a move to the Southern side of the leads and by now it had Glassed out. Had some good runs, and the Tuna were busting arround us,I picked up a nice Squire of 55cm (dinner tonight) ;) Also some mosses perch and toadies

:( Pulled out about 10.30 after a poor start it was not a bad finish.And this time I outfished "Lady Luck" :kiss: :laugh: ,So it was a good morning on the water.

Dinner .. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Wello_023__500_x_374_.jpg

post-742-144598456281_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

jeff f wrote:
shock and horror:ohmy:

you outfished glenda:laugh:

nice snap by the way mate:P

hahaahahahahhahha

You guys should consider redland bay launch in conditions like that, just a thought.

Brian , I thought about doing that but I only had 1/2 a tank of boat fuel. So bugger it put there or go home.

It was the same as the trip you & I done there last year. Bloody Cold

The Snap went down well for tonights dinner.

Archived