Rainbow Beach Trip

shortie

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kriso wrote:

yep not happy jan got smacked up the arse by a corolla at full pelt that went under the pajero!

that's not cool at all. is jan all ok? metal/plastic can be fixed, people are a lot harder... :unsure:

and i'm glad that sentence contained "by a corolla" in the appropriate place, as opposed to something else... :whistle: :P

kriso wrote:

hahah yeah the misses is okay, i said it was karma for wasting our money on goin to see sex in the city which she was on her way to when it happened :P

kriso.... :blink: what is doing? :blink: next i'll hear about you getting your hair done, makeup and meeting the girls for a morning chin wag over a iced frappe late mocha thingo, with 4 inches of cream on top, but made with skim milk of course... :P

ah well... doesn't sound like a write off, it's not her fault so can't affect your insurance... not too bad really. it'll be as good as new in no time!

anyway, back to the topic, you going to be ready to take it up the beach? i'm sure we'll all manage to not hit it...

• 2 weeks later...

nah mate, shoulders are fine... one of the advantages of being a young fella. :P i think i strained my back fat though... :pinch: :laugh:

so to business - have we a confirmed list of starters yet? any "maybe's", "i'll check with the mrs", "i'll talk to the boss" type people got it sorted out? anyone else coming up for the full trip other than jeff f, carstenvp, shortie and i?

and kriso... you never know your luck... :kiss: or misfortune... however you see it. :blink:

The list is being compiled as to what gear Benno and I are taking. We are towing a trailer each. We are going to be very comfortable.

Does anyone have a couple of big buckets wtih sealable lids to donate to the cause. To be used for the long drop.

shortie wrote:

The list is being compiled as to what gear Benno and I are taking. We are towing a trailer each. We are going to be very comfortable.

Does anyone have a couple of big buckets wtih sealable lids to donate to the cause. To be used for the long drop.

please note they won't be in any fit state to be returned after the trip. :laugh:

faulked wrote:

i am afraid i have to be a confirmed no go sry to take so long to get back to you shortie i was hoping work would pick up a heap it didnt so thats life mate next time round maybe :(

jason

Bummer. There is always next time. These sort of camping trips is definatelly something that i want to organise more frequently. There will be plenty more.

Richard.

nice one! keep adding names! as both shortie and i are towing a trailer up there should be no problems with room for people and gear. of course if you have your own 4WD that would be even better! so far i have carstenvp only in my car, can take two more if required. a lot more comfy than the patrol... :whistle: :P :silly:

Archived