Rainbow Beach Trip

shortie

This is a trip for anyone wishing to attend.

We are going to rainbow beach for a fishing, camping drinking trip.

Wednesday August 13th (Public Hliday) to sunday 17 August.

4 nights camping. Will confim cost per person appor $6.50 per person per night.

Vehicles confimed.

1. Shortie (Patrol) extra seats available Entire time

2. Benno (Prado) Entire time

3. Jeff F (Shortie Vehicle) Entire time

4. Grahame P (Shortie Vehicle)

5. Kriso (Pajero) Entire Time

6.Karstenvp (Benno's Vehicle) Entire Time

7. Azza (Patrol with spare seats coming for weekend only.)

8. Gazza (Patrol + 2 spare seats.)

9. Ellicat (Entire Time)

10. Runrunner (Pretty Pajero)

Maybe's

1. Terry H. (weekend only)

2. Nastymind. (Prado)

3. Jordan

I will Bring: big BBQ.

Benno bringing big tarp for communal area.

What to bring: Tent/ sleeping gear.

Drinks

Own Food.

Camping equipment

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump.

anyone else interested in coming? would be a great trip for newbies at 4wd'ing and beach fishing as there will be heaps of people there to give you some pointers if needed - and a few snatch straps should things get desperate. tides are good for people who want to come up just for the weekend too. there will be spare seats for those that don't have a 4wd and still want to come.

benno <'>-<

ok, have organised the big tarp for a communal eating/drinking/frevolity area, all we need now is some more people to sit under it!!! there are still plenty of spare seats in cars going up guys, even if you only want to/are allowed to by the mrs to come up for the weekend i'm sure we can arrange to pick you up from tewantin if needed. i think kriso is happy to share his tent with anyone game enough. :blink:

jeff f wrote:

shortie wrote:
jeff f wrote:
the big wooden one full of bourbon will do me

You sure 20 litres of bourbon will be enough Jeff.

add a trailer load of coke, plenty of ice

and dont let me breath near the fire:silly:

i'll bring the trailer just for the kegs then??? and to ferry jeff f around when he is too hung over...:silly: and shortie, i think we might need at least a few, make sure you lock up the three yr old this time... ;)

benno573 wrote:

jeff f wrote:
shortie wrote:
jeff f wrote:
the big wooden one full of bourbon will do me

You sure 20 litres of bourbon will be enough Jeff.

add a trailer load of coke, plenty of ice

and dont let me breath near the fire:silly:

i'll bring the trailer just for the kegs then??? and to ferry jeff f around when he is too hung over...:silly: and shortie, i think we might need at least a few, make sure you lock up the three yr old this time... ;)

no hangover just stay drunk and i can for a change too cause i wont be driving

save the hangover for work on monday

looking forward to it!!! it's not that far away really... :woohoo:

anyone who wants to do some awesome beach fishing and some of the best rock fishing in QLD should come on this trip! (p.s. might help if you like a beverage or two as well...)

jeff f's tent is going at least 300m from mine to protect my ears from the snoring!! :P

benno573 wrote:

anyone who wants to do some awesome beach fishing and some of the best rock fishing in QLD should come on this trip! (p.s. might help if you like a beverage or two as well...)

jeff f's tent is going at least 300m from mine to protect my ears from the snoring!! :P

Yep louder than a 5 kva generator. I reckon you could drive a wind turbine from it and generate more than 5kva.

shortie wrote:

benno573 wrote:

Yep louder than a 5 kva generator. I reckon you could drive a wind turbine from it and generate more than 5kva.

i'm surprised he doesn't keep himself awake! i'm sure the energy involved could power luxembourg or similar sized country for a couple of days. :laugh:

So who else is coming???

Archived