Huchies 15 May 2008

Dec

Can I just say I hate sharks they eat all my fish.

Well great day out on the water far better than the othere option school. Well we woke up at 3:15am to go firstly to pick up Jason, a worker of Nomad sportsfishing the best job in the world. Then to Andrew's house were we got the boat and set off. We got to the boat ramp lanched and set off into the darkness. A bit of a rough ride we finnaly got there. Found fish straight away started jigging but nothing only one follow up on a sp with a rat kingie. Then went to the mark pay dirt but nothing on the sounder. So we decided to troll back with only one hit on the nomad stickbait leaving teeth marks in it. We were nearly at huchies when we found a good school of bait we all dropped down and bang dad was on useing a sp but it did him in the rubble. Next fish on was on a deep jig a big dirty shark. Next on was me and jason both with kingies but they both got sharked. This went on for the rest of the day with any fish that went down geting sharked instantly. We also got spooled once and hooked a kingie to get sharked then it got the hook in it somehow and we got it to the boat after over an hour. We only managed to get 4 mac tuna the whole day with all kingies and one decent sized estimated snapper geting eaten.

Sorry no pics as we only got mac tuna abut I have some pics on my phone but it got wet and is not going to well.

Archived