Brisbane River Fishing Club

Angus

A couple of people have asked me after this comp if i would be starting a Brisbane river Fishing Club, that would have regualr small comps etc.

I would love to do this so i am interested in sourcing how much interest there would be.

So please let me know if you would be interested in joining such a club,

Cheers.

Angus.

:evil: hey Angus, you know id be in it for sure. Ive got a few other mates who would love to jump in aswell.

It might be hard to run, but it'd be bloody worth it. Anything i could do to help, you know my email address.:woohoo:

im still about 12 months till i get out to you all but count me in when im there as i love me river fishing and i cant wait !

just make sure you boys get some practicing in before i get there as i dont want no moaning

only joking !! i think ill need a lesson or two when i finally get to ya all

Ha awesome mate.

Well there is not shortage of both styles and locations for fishing in SOuth East Queensland which is what this focuses on.

So please feel free to visit the site and become jealous your not already here fishing! :P

Angus.

i just cant wait till i get there - my house already dont feel like home anymore, just hope and pray it all sells ok and then im gonna be knocking on the doorway to the river brisbane !

just got to make sure i dont take up fishing full time instead of work ! as i got the family to keep still :lol:

Asho wrote:

hey F/M pom,

where are you situated now. What are you catching there and what style you use?As in bait, SP's fly......

im living in a town called brackley which is about 60 miles west of london ( next to silverstone race track )at the mo and fish as much as i can on the local rivers and lakes.

The main fish on the rivers is barbel ( as per my Piccy ), chubb and roach and on the lakes its manly tench,bream and carp .

For the lakes i am using a paste mixture as hook bait with a seed based groundbait to attract the fish into feeding and on the rivers its paste, luncheon meat, maggots for hookbait.

A bit different from you guys out there i know, but carp are a prized fish in UK fetching thousands of pounds sometimes unlike in brizzy by the sounds of it.

I will have to learn a whole new sport when i get there !

and i cant wait

Post edited by: FISH_mad_POM, at: 2006/05/13 14:36

Archived