Aussie Aussie Aussie!

kriso

Go the roo's in the soccer , i dont really follow it but hey they have been doin allright and deserve some reconigtion! though Iraq should be tuff they have been shot at and killed by there govenment before saddam was swinging and in charge.

Australia has great players which most play abroard for the big bucks. Its just good to see them represent our country. Im just pissed I missed out on tickets to go watch the game live, I can imagine the atmosphere now,:) wish I had tickets:( All I can say is go the Aussies....

Shrimpo wrote:

Not even on Tv, No wonder its got very little interest, I cant stand watching soccer anyway.

Thats why i have foxtel. watched the dragons rabbits match this arvo followed by the soccer and tonight ill be watching the cricket:)

chubbstar wrote:

I think i see a cameltoe. Nice shot.

GO THE AUSSIES.

I could be wrong, but when i turned the tv to sbs around 5pm im pretty sure i saw yellow shirts and white shirts kickin the ball around. Could only watch for a couple of minutes as i had to go see my new neice and i didnt hear the commentary. I know it wasnt in the tv guides on the net, but maybe that was because the game wasn't definate until early in the week (cause the iraqi's could have been banned/suspended or whatever).

Cheers

Woody

Archived