North Pine Dam, 6th June

Plastic Fantastic

Hugh (Fishing_cherry) and myself decided to head down to North Pine Dam this morning, having had an absolute ball there on our first trip last tuesday. Arrived at 6.30am, flicked around only to muster up four bass and a yellowbelly between us.

Decided to check out the rest of the dam and in the process bumped into Jimmybob, who after a few minutes casting with us, decided to call it quits and head home...big mistake jimmy :laugh:

In the next few hours, Hugh managed to rack up his tally to 14 bass, the biggest two measuring 50cm and 51cm to the fork. I managed another yella and bumped my total bass count to 21, best bass going 48cm to the fork.

We experianced two double hookups and most bass came in consecutive casts! Extremely fun day, left the fish biting due to our loss of lures! Will def be back later next week after Uni exams are over and lure stockpiles increase.

God Bless North Pine Dam!!! :laugh:

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Fishing_022_AFO.jpg

Hugh's 50cm FL Bass, took him into a few sticks but patience payed off and the fish was coaxed outta the snag!

post-1541-144598460493_thumb.jpg

So you were the fellas I seen today, pulling bass after bass in at NPD! Good work, I was old mate in the ute, who went in after the yellowbelly that didn't want to swim away. Good to see you there fellas and hopefully catch up for a fish sometime soon again!

Cheers,

Matt

Archived