Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I'm Shorty :P and yes I can see this is gonna get confusing with another shortie on here too but I'm sure it's all good!!:woohoo:

I live on the southside of Brisbane, near Springwood. I don't own a boat(one day when i grow up I might eventually get one) and I love river and creek fishing mainly. Am pretty much over the deep sea bottom bashing but don't mind trolling or casting at working schools of baitfish. Love to get up early of a morning and fish as the sun is coming up over the horizon for flatties or trevally with lures or live bait. As I'm on the southside I'm spending more and more time looking for places to hit down the Gold Coast!! I've fished a lot up at Noosa and still love to holiday up there and hit my favourite spots!!

When not fishing I'm usually out on social events with the car club I'm with or cruising through the mountains looking for good photo opportunities. I'll put some of my pics up in my profile section as I get more used to this site!! :)

Ummm that's about it from me, if you wanna know more.. ask away!!

Hope to meet you all at an event soon!!

Tight lines and good fishing to you all.

P.S. Go the Maroons tomorrow night!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! :)

Shorty

Do or do not, there is no try. Yoda

welcome to the site mate. :cheer:

have a look in the attend events section of the site, they are a great way to meet memebers of the site. there is a brisbane river bream and snapper comp coming up in a coupla weeks, well worth a look-in mate, some good LB spots around the river that turn up good bream.

Wow thanks for all of the responses, I feel most welcome!!

I'm a member of the WRX Club of QLD - there are some pics of my baby below! She is the love of my life :D I take her out to Mt Mee and of course Mt Glorious whenever I get the opportunity and there are some nice back roads down on the Gold Coast that just beg to be driven around.

The best part of these cars is that you don't have to drive them fast to enjoy them. Cruising at the speed limit going around tight twisty roads is a heap of fun and a great way to pass a morning or afternoon!

Hope you like the pics - I do...!!

:D

Shorty

Do or do not, there is no try. Yoda

MyBaby.jpg

MyBaby2.jpg

Archived