4BC Family Comp Day 1

Angus

Hey everyone. Just got home from manning the AFO stand at Manly all day. Awesome day. Thanks to the AFO guys that dropped in the say gday.

Benno did a sweet job with the kids showing them how to cast a net and throw a lure around. Looks like quite a few dozen kids went throught the clinics so he was a busy man! Ash you have your work cut out tomorrow i tell you!

Saw some good fish come in as well. Didnt get a chance to photogragh many as we had a lot of people stopping to have a chat which was awesome.

Ill be there all day tomorrow so any AFO guys that want to stop by and have a yarn, that would be awesome!!

Cheers

Angus

Picture: Some of the crowd for the weigh in. [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1-41907fa1798fcd335794e10a419c8268.jpg

post-63-144598467389_thumb.jpg

STU wrote:

Sure am, in about 8 weeks its on its way from the states as we speak cant wait there will be pics up soon as I have it.

Far out man thats awesome!!!

You know, if you ever need a deckie again...

Haha JK man. Anyway id deckie with you on a punt. You know where the fish are!

Angus

Next one.

More people getting into the comp. for the kids.

Jeremy and Paul from 2 Bent Rods had the kids occupied...

Benno was "floor walking", as did another gent - Dave?

Benno can't be spotted here, due to regularly, saving kids from being pulled in, with Black Marlin about.:laugh: :laugh: :silly:

My young fella, Mark tally was 2 small Silver Biddy.

Me a inch and a half Striped Trumpeter.

Some undersize Bream also pulled up by kids during the 2 hours. Wasn't about getting PB's, it was about the kids having some fun.;) [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00143_AFO.jpg

post-1708-14459846741_thumb.jpg

Angus wrote:

STU wrote:
Sure am, in about 8 weeks its on its way from the states as we speak cant wait there will be pics up soon as I have it.

Far out man thats awesome!!!

You know, if you ever need a deckie again...

Haha JK man. Anyway id deckie with you on a punt. You know where the fish are!

Angus

holy shiezer! what motor is going :woohoo: on the skeet mate!

Archived