northern intruder

chandler130

hey yall, im chandler moved to bris about 18 months ago from nq and are a keen fisherman. however i have so much to learn cos the fishin is so much trickier down south. i have a 4wd and a 445 haines and are keen to start fishin the river after havin little luck fishing the south pine. Have a colour sounder and plotter and a keen to start to journey out into he open water to where the bigger fish hide. a while back i caught a 32 cm grunter at park near shaftston ave. was that a total fluke or can grunter be sucessfully targeted in the river. Also ive never caught a big mullaway.do they exist in the river???i did catch wat looked to be a tiny one of that park. do the jack bite mostly when it really hot down south here like up home. i work the mine and have a week off at a time and are always strugglin for fish buddies well and drinkin buddies so think this site will be sic!!also keen for some big 4wd camp missions!!!anyways hello im chandler

g'day mate and welcome, there are some excellent beaches you can easily acces at noosa/tewantin fishing from the beach is always worth it also You MUST go to moreton or fraser or even straddie with ya boat in tow for somw awesome action, Good luck looking forward to hearing some of your adventures.

Archived