Y can't I fish at Graceville pontoon?

Fosta

I dont want to say anything controversial, as i prefer to be pretty much by the book. However we have found with a couple of pontoons with similar signage, for example Newstead Park Pontoon, if we leave the pontoon in good order, (bucket it down, wash away any blood, dont leave ray carcasses!) most security/authorities are fine with it.

However as Andrew said, it only takes one complaint.

Angus

Mick i agree.

But they are learning slowly.

There are several to be constructed over the next few years. (dont ask me where i have no idea).

One has already been constructed at Comslie Rec reserve. It does not show up on google maps. But when i went there to suss it out for the comp i was impressed to find a flat concrete finger extending a fair way into the river with cleaning tables etc.

I heard rumour that one was also going to be built at Camerons Rocks which would be awesome. But i have no confirmation of this.

Angus

TIMBO wrote:

Yes Angus it does show up on google Earth. Its a decent size to. I was told by a park ranger/carer at newstead that he wouldn't pull us off the jetty aslong as we arent there during weddings. Have they put signs on the pontoon under indro bridge?

Tim

no signsw under indropilly bridge nothing but small catties i also landed a shopping trolly on 40kg braid after a massive fight:angry:

Archived