wayne bennet

tom

Don't really know why they needed him, Anthony Griffin is doing a decent job this year and last time I looked his team were ahead of Bennett's Knights on the ladder. The only reason he'll get them to the finals is because Griffin has done all the hard work for him. Does anyone really care anyway?

I think if the best becomes available, you take it. Good decision.

Griffin has had a long enough chance and the team just doesn't appear to be functioning properly. They have a halfback with all the skills who doesn't know (consistently) when, where or how to use them. I know - I've been watching the Tigers suffer similar problems for years. lol

I think Bennet is adept at bringing out the best in the players, as he has proven time and time again at club level during the 80's 90's 00's 10's. He is quite likely the best club level coach ever.

I agree Brian. It's easy to look at the Knights position on the ladder and think that his powers have waned but when you look at the turmoil at that club this season it can't have been easy. I do feel for Griffin because I like his personality and he hasn't done a bad job, but the Broncos are a 'winning' club and they need another premiership and Bennett is the man most likely. Now they just need to work out how many fullbacks they are going to play next year .........

Archived