2 Deckie Spots Tuesday Offshore

tugger

Gee Kelvin I just read what you wrote and then thought about it for a minute and I instantly felt old,lol

I guess we have at least 80 fishing years between us both and many thousands of hours of sea time.

The good thing is we are both still learning new things out there.

On 22/07/2017 at 6:45 PM, tugger said:

Going to chase some snapper etc offshore through south passage bar if you keen and would like to chip in for fuel and bait have 2 deckies spots on Tuesday heading out early and be will head in early arvo post up here.

Weather looks awesome all week! I have not had a sick day all year I am going to have to eventually take advantage of that fact!

54 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

I have canceled a few things and would love to come. Let me know what I can bring and happy to pay fuel bate etc. 

Beauty looks like both deckie spots filled now I will send you a message with details

10 hours ago, aussie123 said:

I am sure we can spare some fish heads for your next soup, lol

Ask Mark what happens after the filleting when I go out with him Lance ........ :whistle:  Always makes me think if I just popped over to Mark's each time he went fishing and picked up the heads I'd be able to eat fish all year round ........ (instead of waiting til I managed to catch something .....).  I love using them in a laksa - yum!!

Oh and sorry to make you two feel old - although seeing as though I'm assuming you were born in 123AD (based on your user name) Lance, I think it's justified .......... ;) 

12 minutes ago, demarc said:

Lance is now half robot. Age does not matter anymore. Remember not to swallow a mouth full of salt water Lance... Zaaaaap. :)

Good luck tomorrow boys! This wind has finally gone. Ekka must be close. 

lol, thanks mate

Hopefully these Westerlies will have the snapper chewing on the Northern grounds tomorrow.

Archived