Fat-skinny And Sick

Dinodadog

Took my best man fishing this morning, we hadnt seen each other for over 50 years until yesterday.Good time to catch up over a few fish.He could not believe the gear I fish with, from rods, reels and elecy motors he was mind boggled. Anyway it wasnt long before I had him onto his first bass,I had to help him land it and show him how to remove the hook. From there on it was easier for me to handle his fish as he suffered from a bit of arthur with his hands. We moved several times, getting plenty of fish at each location, we had fat fish, sick fish, skinny fish, large and small fish. It was a real bitser morning,managed 81 bass trolling and bait fishing.I'll have to teach him how to take pics.

Dino

P6130001.JPG

P6130003.JPG

P6130004.JPG

P6130005.JPG

P6130006.JPG

P6130007.JPG

P6130008.JPG

P6130009.JPG

P6130010.JPG

P6130011.JPG

P6130013.JPG

Yes we had to listen to each others life story, me army and fishing and him trotters racing and progeny.I am not interested in horse racing (my son has shares in 5 horses and you cant talk to him between 11 and 6 on sat arvo ) and I dont think Owen is to interested in fishing, although he enjoyed being on the water.

Archived