NPD more bites than required

Dinodadog

Picked up several bass and some yellas on the mornings of 19,20 and 21st along with a lot of bites I did not need. My legs are a mess they are covered in bites from standing in water. They are like sandfly bites and are as itchy as.. Not sure which is the villan as there is ants,miniwasps,spiders all on the move around you.

Any on the 19th picked up 7 bass with 4 of them just going over the 50cm mark. All on boneybream col s/bait.

20th got 4 bass with one going 54cm most on gold s/baits

21st picked up a few more bass but no big ones

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/ddd_002.JPG

awesome mate ... straight back in the groove ...

4 over 50 has gotta be some of the best bass fishin ive seen for a long long time over 3 mornings .... even better considering the pressure is so low atm ...

sorry to hear about the bities ...:angry:

champion ....

Maxi

Top work Dino, Is that my spot producing again?;)

Great read mate, I'm fanging too go for a fish there tomorrow, but I gotta spend the weekend with the kids. I'd take them but I can imagine the kids attacking the snakes:unsure: I'm not jokeing they would terrorise the poor jo blakes.:blink:

Oh and I found your secret too, The fishing gods tell me that......

[img size=393]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/YouDaManJesus.jpg

DINO!!

Jayson

Brisfisher I'd camp on the bank if they let me

Kiwifisher now you are putting the pressure on, ha ha

Maxi if you could work bass out you would be rich, the barometer has been down for days and they are still biting.

Jayson these were more up forgans way.With pic like that you will have my head as fat as my gut.

SilverRex depends where you fish, some areas near the wall and over at bullockies arn't to bad to get to the water, most of the rest the water has come up over the tracks so its back to bashing your way through the grass.

Feral should be enough water for boats now

Rocket a motto from ABT who shares winns well I win by seeing other people get into some fish

Good fishing Dino...Those 50's would have given you what for in the grass.I went on Sunday, gee that water has come up a bit. Considered wearing my waders again.

I noticed a few painful bites but no itching. Honestly mate, who knows whats hiding in that watery grass. Scooped up a tiny eel tail cattie that had just croaked, cute little fella. I probably stood on it :unsure:

Archived