brc 2008 sharking! bent hooker/s

Ben Coley

ok! well off we go again, first proper post so if its boring sorry ahahha, anyway terry and myself got to luggage point around 11:30- 12am on fri night.

With the intention of catching a a decent shark this year we tried to get all gear set up and all bait deployed as soon as possible.

It was around 12:30 before we got the bait deployed thanks to terrys yak or the MOJO!! and it what i can say was the quickest strike i have ever witnessed, (well before terry and myself could tuck into our bag of chips at least) around 15 mins at most we had a hit!

after waiting for another for about 1 minute it hit again and we were on!! terry and i all equipped got ready for the action

%7Boption%7DC:\Documents and Settings\Ben\My Documents\My Pictures\brc 2008!\DSC00620.JPG

i was out that way on friday night left the spot u were at around 10:30 11pm.. we only got a bullie about 110cm... got him on a mullet.. If u dont mind me asking what did u get that (and im quoteing Pinky ) "hoarse shark" on. was it sting ray or fish? and how long did it take u guys to get that bastard in and whith what Pound line?

Archived