FOTM Chat Feb 2009 - Mangrove Jack

Angus

:woohoo: In the last two kayak trips near the broadwater i've lost an sx60 to a estamated 40cm jack, dropped a similar sized one and straightened the hooks on an absolute monster probably 50cm+. Finally my mate fraser managed a small one around 28cm on the 31st of Jan among other things like cod and flatties too.

We're going back again soon for another go.;)

Leighton wrote:

it was a quiet morning, Tailor, Moses Perch, Bream, Trevs and a couple of Bust ups.

The Trevs were going nuts, best bust ups we have seen

Thinking it was a 'Red Bream', took my Banana Prawn and headed towards the pontoon with a fire cracker up its dot and a clean bite off

Nice Leighton. Sounds good for next weeks campaign :)

Angus

84mick wrote:

bretto wrote:
I went out again this morn and lost $75 worth of sammy's to jacks. It is an expensive business :P

Are you fishing day or night? My missus would kill me if I lost that much in one go. haha

Cheers, Mick.

dont tell her what ANYTHING costs

$75 is nit hard to loose Sammy's are $25 ish and Dog x's are around $30

Leighton wrote:

84mick wrote:
bretto wrote:
I went out again this morn and lost $75 worth of sammy's to jacks. It is an expensive business :P

Are you fishing day or night? My missus would kill me if I lost that much in one go. haha

Cheers, Mick.

dont tell her what ANYTHING costs

$75 is nit hard to loose Sammy's are $25 ish and Dog x's are around $30

lol I try not to but its hard when she wants to come into the tackle shops :ohmy: but she does want another baby..... 4K comming my way! haha just joking....

Archived