Having to log in all the time??

Dusky

webmaster wrote:

TerryH wrote:
Firefox uses the Gecko rendering engine, where as Google Chrome uses Webkit.

oh yeah, from memory i thought they were both gecko based, but yeah you're correct. :blush:

Haha, I only knew because I did a quick search for acid test and then saw a list of what browser uses what engine :P

werewolf wrote:

What about the issue when if you have a AFO session open (logged in), then you click on the AFO link to the threa in an email about a reply to a subscribed thread to open the AFO link, and it prompts to login doh

This is the issue i think that will hopefully be fixed in an upcoming forum upgrade.

Yes we are aware, alot of them are to do with custom work and are generally very minor issues about colours etc that are only relatively new checks in the W3C validation.

But we are working on this as we speak to improve our site to the newer standards, also it is easy when you use a stock standard web software and template to achieve validation.

The only software I ever bothered to check a site I designed was with "Bobby" unfortunately they dont have a free version anymore.

Mind you I have not done much html coding in a lot of years! Been 5 years since I even worked as a programmer!

Getting old !

Dazzamcgee wrote:

I have the same problem !

Also if I take to long writing up a reply in the forum, then hit the submit button all my work disappears and it asks me to relogin ! is that normal? :blink: :blink:

Same thing with me . I now copy the post before i try and submit it. Learnt the hard way.Just did it to me with my redclaw post as it takes me a lot of time to attach photos.

Cheers

Ray

Archived