Thank you everyone!!!!

Angus

Hello all our members.

Thank you for all your support.

We thought we would be lucky getting about 50 people on this site, And we have have now broken the 100 person barrier.

Ill tell you all what this means. It means as teh BRC (Brisbane River Classic) we will be able to make a club. But not only a club a unique club. There are clubs that exist that are all pro's etc. Our club will exist to basically provide all the ammature fishermen with a site to share their knowledge,

For the \"pro's\" that are using this site, you should take in to account the ammatures success. For example i have seen one or two salmon caught but people from my site catch them all the time.

We have the potential here to be the best Brisbane Based Site that has ever been. So lend me your support. And lets do it. What we can have is sponsorship and we when we get get that, our comps will be so much better (better prizes etc). So tell your friends and keep supporting us.

Angus.

And thand you for to the members for all your your support so far.

Mate i think we should be thanking you boys for setting it up.

I was finding it hard to find anyone who would talk about fishing around here, let alone going out and doing some!

The site has helped and will continue to help all those fisho's who live in this great city!

i think this site will continue to grow as word spreads!

Im looking foward to becoming a BRC club member!:P

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2006/06/14 10:12

BIG DAVE 1 wrote:

yeah Good work Mr petrie and Mr Gorrie. I think everyone will agree that this is a top site. Since this site was established i have hardly needed to visit another site. Looking forward to the new site.

dave

yeah,

well done boy's and all members that made this a sussess

Archived