breaming

Tim a

Good day all,

Went to my fav spot in the river today to chase some breambos on surface around dusk. I got down there but it was to windy for surface so on with the sx-40. 1st cast bang... slightly above average cod(for me;) ) Just casting next to the bank was proving most succesful.I ended up with 7 bream and 3 cod from there. The fish bite the best between 4:30 till 7 I've found.

It got dark so I decided to try a new spot, I lost a good breambo around 30cm at my feet whilst trying to grab the leader and also another small cod. It was getting quiet and the wind had died down so on goes the river2sea bubble pop 35. I had a couple casts when a really solid big splashy hit disrupted my day dreaming so I looked at my popper and there was a large silver flash . It was about 35cm but unfourtuantly it missed the hooks. So I found a great new spot and came home and told gerty , he goes the next day and what does he do? I'll let him tell you that!

All up

7 breambos(biggest around 27cm)

3cod

tim [img size=455]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/cod_tim.JPG

post-96-144598405433_thumb.jpg

Archived