Keeping yer hands warm

MoparKevUk

I have most infortunately acclimatised to this fantastic country and now own some jogging pants and a sweat top.......

Whilst out fishing towards the end of the day my hands get all damp and freezing cold, making tying knots and rolling fags both time consuming and messy.

Any tips?

TIA!

A Cold Pom in Paradise... :(

faulked wrote:

put on a hat dont laugh this will make you warmer forcing you to ditch heat through your hands drying them out and making you feel much better a good beanie one of those thinsulate sort of things should do this for you

could be some truth in this...i wear a beanie most of the time and I dont usually get the cold fingers problem ;)

mate there are these little heat pack things you can buy.. dunno what they're actually called but have seen them for $3 at an el-cheapo store. Its a little square plastic thing with a gel inside and a little metal clicker. You click the metal thing inside and it solidifies the gel making it hot. It stays hot for around 20minutes and is re-useable. You just put it in boiling water for a few minutes and it goes back to the start.

Not a permanent or long term fix, but 2 or 3 of these kept in your fishing bag or car will bring your fingers back to life pretty quick.

Archived