E-BAY specials

Lozzel

Well guys took your advice (FERAL) and brought some cheap gear off e-bay .I got a mix of 10 hardbody lures (60cm) for under $15 inc postage. At that price I can afford to loose a couple while I get used to river fishing.I am of to Tackle World on friday (payday) to look at spin combos. Any idea on a resonable outfit ?? .Getting ready for 3 days at Maroochy on the 16 Feb.. Thanks Laurie

congratulations, the cheap lures are a good buy, particularly the small ones. (no real worries about hook quality, just rinse them after use!)

My elcheapo spin combo was a jarvis walker comet, reel was not the best, but functional - still my favourite light rod!

Advice, chuck whatever line comes on the combo and get some diawa 6lb, thin and good quality, about $7 a spool from big W

The boys at tackleworld at the Tingalpa branch are a fount of knowledge. No bullsh and fair dinkum just let them know your budget ( you can never spend too much on an outfit) and the style of fishing you do and they will set you up. THey will not try to oversell and will also give advice on how to look after your reel which is something most other stores do not do. Let them know you are a member for special attention.

Ray

Archived