NPD 29+30th

Dinodadog

One day bad and one day OK. 29th trolled for 7 hours for one fish a bass caught by Glen. 30th trolled and baitfished for several bass,one nice yella and a large cattie. I was set on finding some fish today so I visited some spots I havnt fished for quite awhile. Its easy to get into a set route you travel when trolling, but it helps to go elsewhere now and again.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Glens bass from yesterday npd2930_7_002.JPG

Yes Rocket it was good to spend some time on the water with my son, I was lucky enough he had just left one job to start another and had a few spare days, one son loves the deep sea and beach, two usualy only beach fish's for tailor and no three has just inherited a few rods from dad to take his kids fishing.

chrisstewart14 I head down the pine river now and again chasing flatties and when I go down south I do plenty of the saltwater fishing. I am just to lazy to keep washing the boat and motor, ha ha.

LGM I would of left my old man at home as he would kick my butt, I have seen him catch some monster bass and EPs from the tweed and richmond rivers when he was alive.

Archived