another kookie report.

Oztrav

So I thought i would head out to kookaburra park armed with some old basa fillets i had to get rid of and some stanky squid I set off.

Arrived at kooka park approx 0600hrs line in 0615.

doink doink line slowly tightens pull it in crab lets go cast again doin doink line slowly tightens pullit in crab again comes to the surface and lets go once it breaks water. this continued about several times.

SO i put on some bigger strips of basa and another sinker cast to get it right out into the middle.

yep got it nice had a few little nibbles but thought nothing of it after it had been out for awhile i reeled it back in to find a little catfish on it about 12cm long yay:woohoo: bait i thought this could keep the crabs away so i put on the traqce put a size 6 big red through his back and threw him out loosened the drag up and waited about 5 to ten minutes later the line starts spinning so im like yes dont rush it travis let it take it so i counted to about twenty secs or so then i thought im on now if i dont get it i never was so i yanked and wound in for a while then it let go bastard but my bait was not damaged maybe its mom came to try and save it but not today had to go home at 0930 and pretty event less well at least i got someexcitement this time peace out

Archived