COLEMAN-2 PERSON COLOSSUS BOAT is it any good

robin

Im looking at a inflatable boat, basicaly because i dont have the room to store a normal boat, and im not sure if i can get roof racks for my yarris.

Can anyone tell me if COLEMAN-2 PERSON COLOSSUS BOAT WITH OARS if its any good for near shore fishing, and to take to the dam, I will be rowing it, I thought about a kak, but know really know were i would store the fish when i cought it.

If anyone has any cheap good inflatables going for sale, please let me know.

imo the kayak is a much better option, as for storing fish a cold bag with ice in it works fine, or you can strap a little esky down on it and even screw some rod holders to the side of it for extra storage ease of grabbing them when trolling lures along. i reckon rowing a inflatable in tidal waters would be a pain in the arse.

mate i would go with the bcf yak, alot better to fish from and alot more Confortable. I bought an inflatable a its defs a pain fishing in tidal waters, and theres also not enough room to store rods etc. I ive seen the bcf yaks a few times now and look great. Fit a rod holder to it and your set. :)

Archived