Speed of the forum?

Guy_H

faulked wrote:

first up i think that you guys are doing an unbelivable job on this site all replys are fast informative and friendly the information is rock solid the site is well set out and easy to use it has helped my fishing heaps and i enjoy using it my only posible gripes would be i cant \"open in new window \" and 30 secs on cable is dog slow loading time for a web page but i am no pc guru so with no advice ill shut up and go back to reading the forums

:)<br><br>Post edited by: faulked, at: 2007/07/26 14:34

hey faulked, try holding down the \"shift key\" when you click on a hyperlink. It will open in a new window:lol: Just a little hint that someone on here offered me when I complained ages ago:silly:

I'm not complaining..It's just an obsevation!!

I love this website!!

The members here are so more active than other websites.

Wish there were more guys and gals like you out there!!

Angus and Brian have done a wonderful job in keeping this site active informative and welcoming... we need more people like you guys out there who have a passion for fishing.

Cheers Dusky!!

i must say this topic is a sore point for me, we dont pay any membership fee's considering we have group activites organised for us and so forth wich normaly you would only get from a fishing club you pay rego fee's for and that like above mentioned there a 2 people doing the work i think we have access to great thing here no matter what speed. No one is collecting big $ running the site so its not like money is been used for them selves instead of site improvement. with time and growth problems will be sorted out when they can feasebly be done. so i think maybe we should just enjoy what we have rather then sook about it.

cheers

is there anything as a speed hungry user like myself or others can do will extra funds help or a faster host pc if your hosting or maybe us speed geeks should just get over it i just know that those who can affor dit could be chucking in a couple of gold at any event etc to help with snags and servers etc id be more than happy to do so if theres any thing we can do to help you pls ask i for one will help:)

Archived