see sickness remedy

2 wheels

• 2 months later...

Im with you gazza, no way i could eat ginger :sick: :sick:

My grandfather was a chef in the navy and he swore by Kwells, I used those and they work a treat and dont make you drowsy.

What do other people use?

Cheers,

Dee

www.fishingaustralia.com.au

Post edited by: Dee, at: 2007/06/04 10:16

I have only ever suffered sea sickness once when I sailed from Sydney Harbour to Jervis Bay, and everyone was sick. So those who could stay on deck did, and those who could stay below did and the timed watches went out the window.

Friends all swear by Qwells, but take them according to the pack. If you take them when you start to feel queazy, save your money as you will be seeing the tablet again soon, in the reverse direction!

A quick funny story about ginger. Couple of years ago, young and a hit with the fillies, went to the girlfriend at the times Grandparents place for Xmas lunch. Sat around, glass of wine in hand, nibbling at platters. Wanted something sweet to offset the wine, and spied some sugar 'jubes' on the tray. Big handful into the mouth when no one was looking. AHHHHH.... It was candy ginger! Ran around looking for somewhere to spit while still staying on my best behaviour!

I have only ever suffered sea sickness once when I sailed from Sydney Harbour to Jervis Bay, and everyone was sick. So those who could stay on deck did, and those who could stay below did and the timed watches went out the window.

Friends all swear by Qwells, but take them according to the pack. If you take them when you start to feel queazy, save your money as you will be seeing the tablet again soon, in the reverse direction!

A quick funny story about ginger. Couple of years ago, young and a hit with the fillies, went to the girlfriend at the times Grandparents place for Xmas lunch. Sat around, glass of wine in hand, nibbling at platters. Wanted something sweet to offset the wine, and spied some sugar 'jubes' on the tray. Big handful into the mouth when no one was looking. AHHHHH.... It was candy ginger! Ran around looking for somewhere to spit while still staying on my best behaviour!

Archived